Welcome to Bright Tomorrows
Greetings Bright Tomorrows Family, Friends, and new Acquaintances.
Bright Tomorrows is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization composed of clergy, mental health professionals, individuals with mental health concerns and their family members.
We are dedicated to reflecting the compassion of Jesus Christ by promoting mental health, helping those struggling with mental illness toward a healing-recovery lifestyle, and by assisting churches in their mission to better serve those with mental health concerns.
Bright Tomorrows is interdenominational in nature, respecting the diversity of faith traditions within the unity of Christianity.
- Personal Consultations
- Support Groups
- Educational Seminars
- Clergy Resources
- Tim & Nancy Reside (Speaking Engagements)
- De-stigmatize mental illness
- Educate faith communities about mental illness
- Inform mental health professionals about faith and religious issues with regard to healing recovery
- Network churches and community resources to better meet mental health needs
- Provide encouragement, spiritual support and resources to individuals and families struggling with mental illness